Saturday, May 31, 2008

Perfect day

I really thought today was going to be ordinary. I felt like we should do something special, but I wasn't sure what with Dave working and stuff needing to be done. Well I got a lot of laundry done and some stuff around the house cleaned up. Ella took her nap, and afterward, I planned on going with her to feed my mom's cat. There is a nice new outdoor mall by her apartment so I thought we would stop and walk a bit there.

Well things started out a little hairy. We forgot the stroller so Ella had to walk which only was an issue when we got in stores. Ella loves to touch EVERYTHING. Well we only stopped in three stores thankfully. We hit the playground for a few, and then we found the fountains. They have these cool fountains that are on timers. Ella had a blast! Of course this was not planned so she was drenched and I had no change of clothes and certainly no towel. :) So we went to Parisian where they just happened to have some cute patriotic shirts and shorts on sale for 50% off. I was going to get her an outfit for the fourth anyways. We then headed off to get dinner, but on the way we stopped to listen to the live music playing :). They were singing oldies songs and Ella loves music. We went to Taco Bell for a quick bite, grabbed a cookie, and went back to the music. Ella was a dancing fool. For an almost two year old, she has some moves. She really gets into the footwork especially.

It was just a great day. We are both tired but it was worth it. Here is some pics from this morning after I got her dressed in her really cute dress.


Ella gets this cheesy smile now everytime the camera points her way!

That's better!

Miss Hollywood


Mom, you're cramping my style!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those fountains sound like lots of fun! Wish we had some like that around here. Love the pics of Ella - so stinkin' adorable! Can't wait to see you both in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

Hey babe...you've been tagged! Check out my blog!