Friday, May 30, 2008

Biting my nails...

So anyone who knows me knows I am addicted to polymer clay. I found this medium back when my sis was in college and broke it out again about 5 years ago and didn't stop claying until Ella was born. I took a break for a long while, but at our retreat in March I found that I had missed it so much! I am back to clay at least 3 nights a week. I am very happy with my recent works and have decided to try my hand at selling some of my stuff on Etsy. I can get lost in this site for hours. This is a very tough thing for me to do. I like my stuff, Dave likes my stuff, but who is to say anyone else will. I did give some jewelry as gifts this year and they were big hits. I used to mostly make vases and bigger pieces, but with limited time, I find pendants much quicker and more challenging so more fun.


Heathlove's Etsy

Here is my Etsy store if you would like to check it out. I have several more pieces that I want to get up there but haven't managed to get pics for them yet.

2 comments:

monica said...

Your stuff looks great and I think Etsy is the perfect fit for it! I bet you'll have no problem selling your stuff on there. Let us know how it goes!

Unknown said...

Heather those are beautiful!!! I don't think I've ever seen any of the stuff you've made but am not surprised at how cool they are! You are so creative! So glad you've found the time to get back to your other love!