Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I just want to wish all our wonderful mom friends a almost belated Happy Mother's Day (11:59 PM)!! I hope everyone one had a nice day with family.

We started our celebration last night with Dave's mom. We had a very nice dinner together. Ella was a little antsy but nothing a couple of walks around the restaurant didn't cure.

Our day today had its ups and downs, but it started and ended on the perfect note. I got to sleep in until 8:30- WOW! Dave and Ella were going to get me coffee but I got up too fast for them. I got some fun cards including one Ella made at daycare that was super cute. Also Dave gave me a gift certificate for the salon up the street. I am excited to go get beautified very soon. I am thinking highlights but not sure. I may opt for the manicure instead. It was very wet and yucky today but we went out and had lunch and walked the mall. I have to fess up that the low today was my grouchiness. I haven't been feeling well at all and it definitely caught up with me. I got over it a little by the evening and Dave gave me some time to scrapbook which was fun. It was so neat looking at some pics of Ella when she was just a tiny baby. I will have to take some pics of what I got done when I am not so tired.

Snack attack hit which is why I am up so late! Off to bed now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe it was the weather...I was kinda grouchy yesterday too. ?? The spa sounds great (I got a cert for one by us for my bday this week) and adorable made gifts from the kiddos too :-) Happy (belated) Mother's Day!