Friday, December 5, 2008

It's not an alien!!

Well we found out this morning that our baby is healthy and very busy which I already knew from the small kicks I get several times a day. And we officially have some shopping to do because- WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!

This is very big news in the Hurley/Sawin families because both sides have beautiful smart girls. This is going to be one spoiled little cousin. So on the Hurley side the score is 4 girls/ 1 boy and the Sawins side 3 girls/1 boy. It will be fun! And it will take some getting used to.

This is quick because right now Ella is supposed to be napping and I hear dishes clinking. Lately we are giving up the naps but for my own sanity I have to try today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow! How much fun will that be!?! How exciting for your families, too! Gosh...last time we had the baby boom - it seemed mostly girls...this time boys....wonder what ours will be? Following the trend or doing its own thing?? less than 6 weeks to find out! OMG!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I'm happy for both of you. Can't wait to meet him!