Sunday, February 10, 2008

Too tired to make up creative titles...

My mom and dad drove Ella and I to Cleveland this weekend. We felt we hadn't seen our family down there in so long. I missed them so much and couldn't wait to see them! We had a great time and the trip was so much easier because of my parents. I know it was harder for them and sometimes we make the trip three times longer but not this time. Ella was a doll the whole way down and back.

Update on the shower head fear: We have worked out that the shower head is ok in Ella's book, but now she won't sit down willingly in the bathtub. Go figure! I managed to get her sitting the other day but had to bathe quickly because the peace didn't last long. Saturday night in Cleveland Ella's cousin, Saoirse wanted to take a bath with Ella. I thought for sure Ella wouldn't even fuss because she would have a buddy, but we were wrong. Complete breakdown! She would stand up but not sit down at all. I finally coaxed her down with a new tub toy from Grandma. Then cute Saoirse decided she was having so much fun dumping water over her head that Ella should get some too. OMG! Jason and I just waited for the melt down. Ella started cracking up!!! She had a great time after that with her cousin. One of those moments where I look back now and think " where was my camera??"

Oh well- here are some pics from the last month or so...


Ella in pigtails


Ella with Daddy having fun at Sesame Street Live


2nd time in the snow- she loves it!


the most patient dog in the world



And to close- a rare portrait of mother and daughter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her hair is getting so long! Pig tails? How cute! Gibby rates up there with Shadow...he takes all the 'abuse' in our house and Nola runs away. Glad you had a good trip to Cleveland!