Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First post!!

We had a blog a long time ago but I lost it. If anyone knows where it is could you please return it? I keep up with our friends through their blogs. So much easier than email. I love theirs, but I realized we weren't being fair because we don't share our news. So here it goes! The first one is a doozy!

I had been feeling lousy for the last month. Finally I am feeling somewhat normal. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. It took a fever every night for a few days to get me to the Dr. I had mono!! How I got it is still a mystery. I told Dave I need to stop kissing on strange people whenever I feel like it. Now we have to wait and see who else in the house will be struck down. It is almost a guarantee that Dave will be inflicted but may be we will get lucky. I really just don't want Ella to get it.

Ella now has her own malady (sp). Unfortunately we aren't sure what it's going to be yet. She has a blister on her upper lip. It doesn't seem to bother her except when you try to clean around it. We spent last night at the after hours clinic which was the busiest I had ever seen it. Ella has a new fear of doctors. Our normally happy laughing girl turned into a screaming bright red demon. I had never seen her so upset. They told us it was either Hand Foot Mouth disease or the herpes simplex virus. Neither sound very fun to me. We are leaning towards the HSV because she has no other symptoms and seems perfectly fine except for the ucky sore on her mouth. I had just gotten over my worry of her catching more stuff from daycare. The joys of being a working mom. At least I get to go home early today!!

I promise to post pics soon!! I have some really cute ones from bathtime the other night!

No comments: