Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Taking a break

So I am taking a break from working at home today. While trying to figure out what to eat next (seriously having a hard time with the food lately), I decided to google myself for the first time in a long time. Now I didn't use my married name because well I haven't had it long enough really. So I googled Heather Hurley...
Check this out.

http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-High-Gear-Joan-Brady/dp/0671007734

This is my life story. I am not sure which part rings truer- the career as a successful stripper or that I hang out with a guy named Joe, who is really God and has a prosthetic leg. After reading the synopsis, I think I would be asleep before the 2nd paragraph ends. I do like the stripper part. Lots of green to be made there. hmmm....ok, maybe in the next life. Now I have to get back to typing reports.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! Heather...stripping? I know you were looking at different job opportunities, but come on....is this what you meant? I had no idea...